1. Workmanship: You can judge the quality of a raincoat by the stitch distance of the raincoat's pins. If the needle distance is too large, the sewing level is not consistent, then it is easy to seep water in the rain.
2. Style: Raincoat style is generally one-piece long meaning, split raincoat and cape raincoat (poncho), connected style (long) easy to wear and take off, but poor water resistance, split style more waterproof, poncho suitable for cycling (electric bicycle, bicycle, etc.).
3. Breathability: The purchase of raincoat should consider breathability and comfort, if the raincoat is not breathable, the heat of the human body can not be discharged, then it is easy to wet their clothes.
4. Size: The size of the raincoat is not the same, so it is recommended to buy the raincoat is a reference size table, it is best to try on, buy a larger one, so that you can wear thick clothes inside, convenient for winter use, but also can move freely.
5. Color: There are many colors of raincoat, style change, there are British style, retro style, solid color, color, etc., when buying raincoat, you can consider clothing collocation and personal preferences.